New York City
Much and much have been said about this great City of New York. I'm not going to add my bit here but,what I'd like to say is it's attractiveness of the varieties of all categories of the ways of life you can find anywhere on this earth can be found here in New York.
I'm more fascinated by what that could be served up very cheaply from some restaurants and how they are presented to customers.
I'm not doing any reviews of any kind but it's my contribution to the standards of competitiveness to the highest level are practiced here.Of course, there will be some that don't come up to the standard set.
In DownTown Brooklyn for instance there are rows of wonders to choose from:
Kathy Chan: Sugar Rush-Here is a Tarte Tatin that puts all others to shame.
Jessica Allen And Garret Ziegler:Koliba-Chekoslovakian food in Astoria.
Lily Wong: A Sandwitch A Day:Chorizo, provolone, and sweet olive salad come together in this salumeria sandwich
As I right this article, the services and food are just as fresh like the bakery down the Brooklyn at Leske's Bakery.
And just in case I forget, the Empire State Building that was once the 'tallest' building in the world, is still majestically up there in New York City.
Much and much have been said about this great City of New York. I'm not going to add my bit here but,what I'd like to say is it's attractiveness of the varieties of all categories of the ways of life you can find anywhere on this earth can be found here in New York.
I'm more fascinated by what that could be served up very cheaply from some restaurants and how they are presented to customers.
I'm not doing any reviews of any kind but it's my contribution to the standards of competitiveness to the highest level are practiced here.Of course, there will be some that don't come up to the standard set.
In DownTown Brooklyn for instance there are rows of wonders to choose from:
Kathy Chan: Sugar Rush-Here is a Tarte Tatin that puts all others to shame.
Jessica Allen And Garret Ziegler:Koliba-Chekoslovakian food in Astoria.
Lily Wong: A Sandwitch A Day:Chorizo, provolone, and sweet olive salad come together in this salumeria sandwich
As I right this article, the services and food are just as fresh like the bakery down the Brooklyn at Leske's Bakery.
And just in case I forget, the Empire State Building that was once the 'tallest' building in the world, is still majestically up there in New York City.
No comments:
Post a Comment